Sunday, August 25, 2013

2013-2014 School Year

Welcome to our classroom blog!


Please note in your packet about items your child WILL need for this school year.  I supply the majority of the items (crayons, pencils, pencil box, folder, etc.). Please do not send another pencil box with your child.  We will not be storing anything in our desks and the pencil box I supply is small enough that it will not take up a whole lot of room on your child's desktop. 

 I WILL supply snack the first week (goldfish and frosted animal crackers).  Please have your snack sent in by the end of the first week of school (August 30th).  Please send in the items I have asked for as soon as possible after school starts.  Thank you in advance!!

Please take a minute to follow our blog.  Please follow by email  (enter your email address).  This way you will be alerted through your email that I have added a post (so you don't have to check the blog to see if I have added a post or not).  You'll get the post as an email or you can still visit the site.  I try to update the blog once a week throughout the school year.

I am excited for another school year to begin!  I am excited to get to know your little one! We are going to have a fantastic year!  You will be amazed at how much your child will learn this year!  We will be reading and writing in no time!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!  You can call the school (695-3819) and ask for me, email me: rlawruk@stpatsnewry.org, or stop in before school starts at 9:00 A.M.

Miss Lawruk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment